Our mission at Acupuncture Health Company is simple - we're here to help you achieve your optimal health. We accomplish this mission by incorporating the most successful and time-tested acupuncture and bodywork techniques found in the industry. Whether it is modern Western Orthopedic acupuncture or the ancient Eastern use of gold needles, we selectively use the most efficient and effective techniques available to accelerate recovery and flourish health. To further attain our mission, each client receives an individualized treatment plan formulated specifically for their personal needs.
Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment for many different health conditions. Also, it has been proven to be an invaluable tool to help people build a healthy immune system and promote general wellness. At Acupuncture Health Company, we can assist with many modern illnesses such as: stress, insomnia, pain, emotional disorders, depression, orthopedic or sports injuries, infertility, gynecological issues and autoimmune diseases. In addition, we are one of the few practices that specialize in pediatric Chinese medicine. For a more complete list of conditions we can assist with please click here.
Acupuncture integrates the body, mind and spirit to promote health and balance. In today's hectic, busy world it is easy to get out of balance and fall into a serious state of illness. Acupuncture Health Company is fully committed in their partnership with you to bring you to an optimal state of wellness, to help maintain your health through preventative support, but most importantly, to get you to a level where you can enjoy your life, family and health to the fullest.
As it has been said many times: "Optimal health is priceless..."
Acupuncture Health Company has two convenient locations
1812 Becketts Ridge Dr., Hillsborough NC 27278 - Office located in Hillsboro Yoga & Healing Arts Center
102 Ashe Street, Carrboro, North Carolina 27510 - Office located in Carrboro Massage Therapy
Call to Schedule an Appointment:
- "I've had IBS my entire life. ... I didn't really have much faith that he could help,
because I had seen acupuncturist for IBS in the past (both local and out of state) and had no real luck.
Wow was I wrong! After 4 acupuncture treatments my symptoms are gone!"
- "I was experiencing low back and hip pain. ... I really didn't want to start down the path to surgery. I decided to try acupuncture. Stacy is awesome! I went to see him once. Both my pain and my limp went away after my first session. I've been
pain free ever since."
- "After two acupuncture treatments with Stacy, I no longer wake up at night and feel like someone has sprayed me down with a water hose.
Also all the problems I had with hot flashes during the day causing me to be embarrassed because I would start randomly sweating for no reason.
- "After the birth of my first child, I could never shake feeling really fatigued. ... I really started to struggle to find joy in my life. It just seemed that my fatigue and mood kept getting worse. A friend recommended Stacy to me. After several treatments I'm starting to feel like my old self. I have so much more energy and my mood has improved exponentially! It's so amazing to feel the zest of life again!" --LK
- "Over the past year a combination of work stress and family tragedy has left me finding myself to be really anxious and to constantly worry. I... Stacy has a really great way of listening and is a very compassionate person. ... After a few treatments and an herbal formula, my mind seems more calm, I don't seem to worry as much, and my job stress doesn't bother me as much. I feel more at peace." --TY
- "I started receiving Acupuncture from Stacy Hewitt at Acupuncture Health Company in January after having had the flu. My IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) was really giving me a hard time, probably due to the antibiotics I had to take, and my general state of health. Stacy gave me several treatments. After the first one I had relief and even more with each consecutive treatment." --Sharon
- "I’m a bargain shopper at heart. When I was diagnosed with IBS, I called around trying to find the best deal on acupuncture. ..Stacy was very knowledgeable, but I went with another acupuncturist because they were cheaper…. That was a mistake…. After 8 sessions with the cheaper acupuncturist I had no relief…. Because Stacy was so highly recommend and my stomach was so painful, I went back to Stacy to give acupuncture one last try. 4 sessions later I felt great…… I learned Value really is getting quality health care, not the cheapest price " --F.S.
- "Our 7 year old son was diagnoses with c-dif. He was experiencing constant diarrhea, extreme bloating and abdominal pain… After three additional rounds of antibiotics and that doctor wanting to do a fourth, we said enough. We had heard Stacy specialized in digestive issues and also worked in pediatrics… On the first visit Stacy gave us an herbal formula to give to our son…A week later our sons stool sample came back pathogen free…. Just simply amazing!" --Marry H
- "I suffered from hip bursitis for over a year and, despite p.t. and prescribed exercises, the bursitis continued to interfere with my life. Four acupuncture treatments with Stacy has me back on track and out of pain!"
- "Sleep. Life is miserable without sleep. .... Over the past few years my job has become very stressful. I started having problems sleeping. I tried everything. Chiropractic, massage, western medicine, pills. ... [Stacy] was very informative and professional. ... It took a few treatments, but they were worth every penny. Now I sleep like a baby in a crib. Currently, I like to see him once a month to help with my job stress. Acupuncture has really been a great benefit!" -- BD